Sunday, 7 April 2013

...wearing stripes



Top - Zara,  Jeans - Uniqlo, Snood - H&M, Shoes - Carvela, Bag - Mulberry,
Watch - Gift from my friend Katie, Glasses - Gok Wan

Stripes has to be one of my favorite prints, it's main competition for top spot coming from polka dots and florals. The thing I love about the trio is that they are all timeless and classic. The breton tee first made famous by Coco Chanel in 1917, almost 100 years later they are a wardrobe staple for men and women. This was proved just last sunday morning when my family gathered for breakfast. My mum was already in the kitchen wearing a long sleeve breton tee and I was wearing the outfit above. Then my other siblings made their way downstairs one by one, two out of three wearing various stripy tees. I just love that the classic tee looks good on anyone regardless of gender or age.

How do you like to wear yours?
Katrina x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...