Wednesday, 17 April 2013

...wearing a pop of colour



Jumper - H&M,  Dress - ASOS, Shoes - Office, Watch - Tag Heuer, Glasses - Gok Wan


Spring is finally here! According to 'official' sources (Google) spring started on 20th March. But to me, spring starts the day I don't have to wear a coat and that day was Monday. In the colder months my outfits do become more functional rather than fun, getting dressed is all about warmth and my sleeping bag coat.
Once the sun is out, there is nothing I love more than wearing bright colours. To ease myself into spring dressing, I wore a monochrome outfit with a bright pop of yellow. As the weather gets warmer, my outfits will definitely get a lot brighter.
How are you going to dress this spring?
Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...