Tuesday, 9 April 2013

...wishing for spring to come

Topshop


It seems like winter in never ending at the moment. By this time last year, I'm pretty sure we had already had our first mini heatwave. I'm not even sure if the mercury has risen above 10°C yet this year. This has turned my shopping habits a bit Jekyll and Hyde. Some times I am looking coats and at other times, convinced that spring is just round the corner, I am out looking for the perfect sandals. Dressing for warmth does get boring really quickly. So when I saw this skirt in Topshop, I knew it would be perfect to add some brightness to an overcast day like today. Would look great with a Jumper, wool tights and brogues, but would also look great in the summer with simple tee and sandals.

How do you stay stylish and warm in cold weather?
Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...