Tuesday, 7 May 2013

...eating all weekend








These photos basically sum up my food filled bank holiday weekend. Started off the weekend with some sushi and bubble tea with friends. We went to Eat Tokyo near Trafalgar Square, recommended to me by my "food guru" and friend Julie. Try it if you are in the area, amazing food!! I then went on to enjoy the laziest weekend at home, with brunch on Saturday cooked by my sister. which was a hollowed out crusty bread roll baked with bacon and eggs. Followed by homemade Vietnamese food on Sunday (not pictured). Then to end the weekend with a bang, a huge family barbeque. As I have mentioned before, no family gathering is really complete without some seafood. I had great weekend spent with my friends and family. So with my clothes a bit tighter, I am back to work. 
How did you spend your weekend?  
Katrina x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...