Sunday, 12 May 2013

...eating in Hong Kong

Eggettes (photo from Janet Ching (Gourmet Traveller 88)

I'm off on a last minute trip to Hong Kong on Friday. Obviously I am most excited to see my family and friends over there. However, a close second is eating all the things I can't eat in the UK. The first food item on my list are Eggettes(雞蛋仔), they are the Chinese equivalent of waffles. The bottomless list goes on like my bottomless stomach, including red bean ice cream, everything green tea flavoured, takoyaki (technically, not native of Hong Kong but I last ate them there) and many many more. On my last trip I walked past a stall selling delicious Taiwanese fried chicken(台灣大雞排)that were bigger than my face, sadly at the time I had just eaten dinner and couldn't try them but this time I am defiantly not going to miss out. Follow me on instagram to see what I am up to (or eating) whilst I am in away!!
Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...